Pages

11 November 2010

MoFo Day 11! Nooch Toast

After reading about it so much on the PPK boards, this morning, I finally decided to try nooch on toast. Holy cats. Yum! Why did I not know about this before!?

After I ate about half a slice, I headed back to the kitchen to double the amount of nooch. It tastes like a really aged cheese, similar to a musty, mature cheddar. I think I'll look around for a nooch spread recipe. I think I'd like that even more than I enjoyed it just sprinkled on top. I read somewhere that it's really good to add garlic. Someone also suggested broiling it. Oh, god. The possibilities! All day long, I've been craving nooch. I may have found a new addiction.

2 comments:

  1. This is an addiction that will rule your life from now...just to let you know ;)

    <3 Nicole ( Muffin-Tuffin on the PPK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had this before . Now seeing what Nicole wrote I may have to hold off on the temptation. Thanks for posting this :).

    ReplyDelete